Welcome to Fast Discount Finder, the Amazon Discount Finder that helps you save money every time you buy on Amazon. Our goal is a simple one – help you find the lowest available prices for items on Amazon.
How does it work?
We have made it very easy for you to get the best Amazon discounts.
Download the Google Chrome Extension in the right column
Once you’ve done that click the round red icon in the right top of your screen for the tool to appear.
– select your country
– select your category
– select a discount percentage
– enter your item’s keyword
– then click submit and you are done!
The tool does the rest. In a split second you will have the best Amazon discounts on your screen.
Shopping online has become the norm for many. It is a way to get all that you need delivered at your doorstep without leaving the comfort of your home. Amazon has made this possible by opening an online store that sells almost everything available in the modern world. If you are like most people who shop there, you will be looking to get what you need at the lowest prices you can find. Our job is to help you achieve this. Watch our tutorial video
- When you click ‘submit’ you are redirected to an Amazon page that has all kinds of secret discounts where you can choose whatever you feel is good for you. Also Amazon Voucher Codes are available, Amazon Discount Codes or Amazon Promotional Codes. Also check the Amazon discount coupons for all kinds of items including electronics, clothing, shoes, mobile phones, baby products, beauty products, grooming items and more – basically, anything that is sold on Amazon is eligible for discounts.
Why choose our website for your Amazon Deals?
Because we are always up to date with all our information. We know that changes happen from minute to minute in the online world. Something that was selling for $100 one hour ago may now be going for half of that. With that in mind, as an Official Amazon Affiliate Company we work very closely with Amazon to make sure that we have the latest information on Amazon promotions.
By choosing our Chrome Extension for all your Amazon purchases you are choosing to save not just money but time too. Many people who are looking for discounted items online do it the hard way – they go to different sites and compare prices for whatever they are looking to buy. This is an immense waste of time; there are so many sites out there that you could search for hours and hours. Why do that when you have one site that sells just what you are looking for and that offers the best discounts you will ever get? When you come to us we take you directly to Amazon and straight to the best deals that you can find anywhere – with our tool you will often find deals that are up to 90% off.
Tips for using our Amazon Discount Finder tool
We are confident that when you come to us you will get the cheapest prices on Amazon, but at the same time you have to be a nifty shopper if you want the absolute best. Once you enter your details here and are redirected to the Amazon, use the following tips for the even greater savings:
• You will get several pages showing you discounts; you don’t have to choose from the first page. Going in just a bit could reveal an even better deal.
• Remember that Amazon only delivers free for items that cost more than a certain amount if you don’t have Amazon Prime. This will vary from country to country. Our tool works for Amazon USA, UK, Germany, France and Italy.
• Some items are labeled “add-on” by Amazon but you can only buy them if you spend a certain amount on eligible items. The amount that you have to spend varies from country to country.
Don’t spend a dime more than you have to; start using our Amazon Discount Finder tool now and save as much as you can!
Why should you buy on Amazon
1. The single most important thing
Have you ever read Amazon’s mission statement? It has nothing to do with e-commerce, or books, or even cloud hosting. And yet, it’s been exactly the same since Day One. And it is the lens through which both the company’s past and future need to be viewed:
We seek to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.
Some might view branching into groceries, or original video content — or even delivery services that could soon rival FedEx and UPS — as leaving the e-commerce circle of competence. But to CEO Jeff Bezos, these moves are just a continuation of the company’s mission: to disrupt industries that aren’t serving customers as well as they could be, and rewrite the rules.
That gives the company an unending list of potential futures that will be exciting to see unfold.
2. A founder-led company
We here at Fast Discount Finder love founder-led companies, mostly because founders tend to be more passionate about the success of the companies they created. A study out of Purdue’s Krannert School of Management showed that founder-led companies tend to be more innovative (as measured by the number of patents obtained) and financially successful.
Jeff Bezos founded Amazon back in 1994, and he’s been at the helm ever since.
3. Bezos has lots of skin in the game
Lest you think that Bezos is using Amazon as a simple cash machine to enrich himself, it’s worth noting that he has a significant personal stake. As of the company’s April proxy statement, Bezos owned roughly 83 million shares of Amazon. That’s equivalent to almost 18% of the company, and worth about $64 billion. When you invest with Amazon, your interests are aligned with Bezos’.
4. The e-commerce trend is just getting started
It’s hard to capture just how far e-commerce still has to go:
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, we have only seen the tip of the iceberg. As of July, only 8% of all retail sales occurred via e-commerce. While I don’t think we’ll ever see the figure approach 100%, even if half of all purchases are eventually made online, that means a quintupling of today’s levels. Amazon, more than anyone, stands to benefit from this.
5. Those fulfillment centers deliver a huge moat
One of the biggest advantages Amazon has over the competition is its network of fulfillment centers. According to logistics consultant MWPVL, the company has 82 such centers in America, with plans for 31 more. These centers are multimillion-dollar buildings; competitors would have to go into deep debt to just scratch the surface of matching Amazon’s scale.
Research by Piper Jaffray finds that an incredible 44% of the U.S. population now lives within a mere 20 miles of an Amazon fulfillment network “node.” It’s because of this network that Amazon can deliver your packages so quickly — the main benefit of membership in Amazon Prime.
6. The strength of Prime
The benefits of a $99 Amazon Prime membership are astounding. But really, it all comes down to free two-day shipping. How popular is that deal? The company is pretty tight-lipped about such numbers, but that hasn’t stopped others from doing their own research.
BI Intelligence estimates that in December 2011, there were fewer than 10 million Prime members. By the end of last year, it’s believed that this figure increased 700% to 80 million members.
7. There’s still a huge international market to tackle
If you back out Amazon Web Services, North America accounted for 64% of all e-commerce sales for the company in 2015. All international markets combined contributed just 36% to the top line.
8. The company’s willing to fail
When analysts took cheap shots at Bezos after the failure of the Amazon Fire phone, he had this to say:
If you think that’s a big failure, we’re working on much bigger failures right now — and I am not kidding. Some of them are going to make the Fire Phone look like a tiny little blip.
Why is that such a good thing? Because innovation comes from embracing trial and error — and “error” is a necessary component. None of the bold bets Amazon is making will bankrupt the company, but if just a few turn out to work, the effect on the company’s bottom line will be enormous.
9. Previous winners tend to keep winning
We’re often afraid to buy a stock when it’s gone up so much. But there’s usually a reason that a stock experiences tremendous jumps: because its shares represent ownership in one of the greatest companies of our time.
Amazon has returned 2,400% for shareholders over the last ten years. That’s a great track record that I expect to see continue — albeit at a tempered pace.
10. I love using the company
I get a box from the company delivered every other day. Love it. It’s a stock worth owning. You probably do, too. So why don’t you own shares yet? After reading this, you’re pretty much out of excuses….
The 10 most important benefits of buying on Amazon
1. Convenience. The best thing about Amazon is you can go shopping without ever walking out the door. You can wake up and go shopping in your pajamas. You can go shopping naked if you want!
2. Low Prices. Because many of the products are re-sold by consumers, you can get gently used books or previously purchased items, often for much less than you would pay for them retail.
3. Safety. Amazon is a much safer website than most when it comes to paying for your items. If you do not want to use your credit or debit card on the site, you have the option to use PayPal, which is a much safer way of payment.
4. Variety. Amazon is better than any mall you could walk into, because you can buy virtually anything on Amazon, all at the click of the mouse or the tap of the keyboard. Want a book? Done. Want a George Foreman Grill? Done.
5. Reviews. On Amazon, you have the ability to read user’s reviews before you even buy the product, and you can also see reviews of the seller, as a result of which you can be sure that you are getting what you pay for.
6. Options. If you choose, you may visit mturk.com to do small tasks to earn money. You can then use your earnings to directly buy things from Amazon.
7. Saves Gas. Instead of driving to a store or mall, you do not have to spend any money on gas!
8. Shop When You Are Sick. When you are home sick from work and can’t get out of bed, worry not! You can still shop from Amazon in your sickbed, using your laptop.
9. Flexible Shopping Time. If you are up late at two in the morning and you feel like shopping, you can do that. A mall would be closed at two am.
10. Wish List. Another great thing is that If you don’t have the money to shop now, you can still go on the website, create an account, and make a wishlist of everything you want to buy so you can shop later.